ZIP 0.91% $2.17 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-30962

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Hallo guys, this is the biggest forum about the biggest project in your life and l believe you are around.
    yes, I'm taking to you Peter and Larry.

l am shareholder since 2018 and it was perfect until this year, l kept buying and my average price plummeted, its still green but my money could give me better returns parked elsewhere.

It is good but it isn't supposed to be good, it's supposed to be perfect!

The most of BNPL companies will not survive this decade and only the strongest will survive so its about time to to something.

Croatia is ok if you already have it covered, if not dont waste resources on such small country, invade Poland, Ukraine and Romania or other larger countries.
    At least there is not so much competition and they are big as UK.

When it comes to UK, your social media accounts are a joke, any teenage girl would do it better.
    Sack anyone older than 45, inactive and passive team member.
    Maybe you should consider to focus on younger people.
    Make somehow your brand worldwide recognizable.

Remember Ronaldo with coca-cola cans?

Make something similar, not just advertisement, make it worldwide front page story.

Bring Leonardo di Caprio to Toscana. Imagine cashless catholic nun Lisa Ann buying him a coffee or some other nonsense.

Or even better, Kim Kardashian,some people love her, others hate her, but that woman is walking billboard and one of the biggest influncer in our decades.

Buy her a dress and put Z1P sticker right on her ass. Nothing less!

Also, use stupid YouTube channels, young people like to waste time on stupid things. let's say, the most popular youtuber is guy with over 100k subscribers, any new video is exposed to millions in a few hours. Find 10 the most popular youtubers, buy them a shirt, baseball cap or akubra hat with Z1P logo.

We need to be more recognizable brand.
    Be aggressive, there is no time to waste.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.17
Change
-0.020(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $2.777B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.15 $2.18 $2.10 $13.93M 6.507M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 164980 $2.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.18 245140 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.