ZIP 2.21% $2.31 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-31362

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    So great idea from zip with their after dark promo and all that.

Decided to buy a nice new lappy for trading, mine won't keep up with how f*ing powerful the IBKR platform is. I thought I was savvy but holy f* I am a child to trading.

Anyway all well and good, got to the checkout, wanted to use zip money for it instead of cash, BOOM some bullshit error on complete purchase, it cancelled the transaction with no actual actionable solution. I opted to back out and purchase the lappy with cash instead. I'd committed and it's a lovely laptop.
    Back to the checkout, tried once more and zip money worked whilst out of the app.

It's this shit that they need to sort out and work on. Most people would have just said f* them, 'it's too hard', credit card instead/or cash, whatevz.

it's only a software issue, I get that, but if it's costing them a 4.7k sale then it's worth addressing, which I really hope they do.

Anyway, what a rant haha enjoy your nights ladies and gentlemen.

Also, for my sentiment, I held from 3.60 upwards and it was a wild f*ing ride. I'm out at this stage at 7.20 because I genuinely believe the entire stock market will controllably collapse to more realistic levels.

See you on the upside!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.31
Change
0.050(2.21%)
Mkt cap ! $3.015B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.33 $2.41 $2.30 $28.87M 12.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 223142 $2.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.32 101520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.