ZIP 2.34% $1.46 zip co limited..

At the end of the day.. people can put it however they want.....

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    At the end of the day.. people can put it however they want.. but Zip has partnered with one of the largest and most reputable companies in the world.. both in AUS and now the US... even if it's to service Microsoft Edge.

Microsoft could have gone with Affirm or Klarna.. but they chose to have an affiliation with Zip globally.. It's another piece of the puzzle that's falling into place for Zip to become a global powerhouse.. and this partnership can easily lead to Microsoft rolling Zip out across many more platforms, stores and markets (particularly as we are now in 13 markets and growing).

Also, the Adyen news is huge. Zip are continually kicking goals and I believe every word management said on that retail investor day. So far we've had strategic updates and global partnerships and there will be more to come.

Peter said just yesterday to CommSec "in the US we continue to accelerate very strongly, we have a very full pipeline with enterprise level partners which we hope to bring on and announce to the platform in the coming months."

We are all waiting for that substantial holder notice which I've said many times will take Zip to the next level

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
-0.035(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.54 $1.45 $19.96M 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104211 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.