ZIP 3.24% $2.23 zip co limited..

Zip is holding way better, has far less bad debts, better...

1. 396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Zip is holding way better, has far less bad debts, better partnerships and is the bigger cap company to name a few reasons of many more. I would rather Zip than Sezzle. I do not feel comfortable holding sezzle at all as I'm down a lot.. that being said here's some positive possibilities for someone buying sezzle today since you asked. They are due to announce IPO on the nasdaq any day now, they have been in the process for quite some time and I believe the due date / announcement is coming up in the coming weeks. Management have come out and let retail know that they can fix the bad debt rate quite easily with some minor adjustments. The CEO has a huge holding in the stock and doesn't seem to sell out ever, he has balls and believes in the company (less shorting and trading potential). Not a lot of dilution in regards to shares on issue. If sezzle got to zips market cap the share price would be $35-40. Sezzle isn't known to Australians as we can't even use it, so being on the asx is kinda useless, it may just rocket on IPO once the US can invest in it it easier, they also understand growth and tech far better in the US (just take one look at that clown goodfella for an example of a typical investor mentality towards growth stocks in this country). They're smaller cap with a decent business and would be a great take over target for larger companies. But like I said I don't recommend after what the stock has done to me, I prob made some mistakes in this but I didn't anticipate writing an essay. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.23
Change
0.070(3.24%)
Mkt cap ! $2.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.14 $2.26 $2.12 $39.40M 17.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55449 $2.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.24 136951 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.