ZIP 2.93% $1.93 zip co limited..

you know i ive studied that graph along with the sp for that...

1. 4,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    you know i ive studied that graph along with the sp for that day, and results for Z1P are counter intuitive to what we know as commonly accepted "short sell" theory. Which leads me to believe that for some time shorting instos have been on the wrong end of this play and that they have been unable to catch up because they have constantly been at a tug of war with retail share traders. I have tested this theory with a meaningful enough sample population of stocks to find that this phenomena is common with emerging, new'ish, majority retail held stocks.

In basic terms the share price seems to go up as the shorting percentage increases (at least in recent history) and it is this relationship of increasing share price vs increasing short % that is counter intuitive to "Short Sell" theory.

If my theory in this is correct and the shorting insto/s are on the wrong side of this shorting wave then they are going to need a significant event (organic or artificial) to knock them back on to the desired side of the short cycle.

Has this made sense to anyone? would love some feed back

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.93
Change
0.055(2.93%)
Mkt cap ! $2.442B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.90 $1.96 $1.89 $26.31M 13.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 55581 $1.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.94 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.