ZIP 3.94% $1.85 zip co limited..

Thinking of these so called ‘partnerships’ how can they be...

1. 2,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Thinking of these so called ‘partnerships’ how can they be exclusive. If Zip can be used at checkout anywhere Visa is then you can’t tell me all these larger retail institutions don’t include Visa. Perhaps I’ve missed something here.

AlphaX I know you doing ok with your LT holdings and making a nice side line shorting but can you please give it a break your constant down ramp to suit your agenda for the day. Seriously if I could be in it I would but I’m stuck like glue until this thing makes some sort of move UP.

If you want to see better SP then people should quit putting Zip down . It really has done fantastically well up until the BOA debacle. Which makes me concerned that BOA in bed up to their tits with Affirm pushing their SP to Mars and back which is possibly fuelled along by BOA loaning out our shares to their mates to short Zip, pretty convenient for them to stuff us and help Affirm. I can’t believe our management cannot get out of this legally.

Still public relations asleep there is so much they could be doing to attract a better sp for us.

I log on daily hoping that someone has found some news from anywhere but all I see is misery if it were a large investor and was thinking of Zip after reading some of your posts I would run a mile. Try to recall our latest stats they pretty good and we have so much more coming our way especially the 2nd qtr oct - dec. I think the July / sept is a transmission period will be good but not the extremities close to Xmas we all should be smiling by then.

Meanwhile there are a few Bnpl trying to crack our Aus market well good luck with that I think between Afterpay and Zip we have it pretty sown up. So any big boys with deep pockets who want to take advantage of our global position have a small window before we become out of reach.

Sorry to bore you all today if anyone bothers to read all I say is hang on it’s coming just not sure what ,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.85
Change
0.070(3.94%)
Mkt cap ! $2.335B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.91 $1.80 $45.22M 24.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7500 $1.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.85 211147 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.