ZIP 2.33% $1.76 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-32550

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    I'm not suggesting, ZIP is Amazon or Tesla or Square or Klarna or other growth stocks for that matter. Warren buffet didn't invest in this business because his valuations approach and investing styles are different. Berkshire -Hathaway, even hesitated to invest in Apple. Why am I saying this?
    @Goodfella58- you cannot analyse all the growth company in same way. BNPL industry represents the beginning of disruptions in Fintech and ending of credit card model. When you see this as an easy loan, users disagree with you. They use this a budgeting tool. I asked my friend why do use ZIP ? Why do you pay account fees? Their answer was its easy to use, can plan spending and they always know how much they are paying. They feel sense of control. You have never used ZIP or other BNPL platform so you'll never understand value it provides to people . In the future, people want one stop platform ( all in one) where they can find discounts, rewards and do shopping( shopping platform)pay in instalments( budgeting tool), save and invest money( trading platform). You and many others including myself argue on short term economic elements but big guys who have skin and expertise in the game are thinking big. Jack Dorsey is visionary, but by your logic and arguments, it was idiotic to buy afterpay , PayPal and GS are all having this idiotic syndrome I guess as they cannot see inflation rising, China problem and massive impact on consumer discretionary yet bought companies on hefty valuations. What are they doing? huh.....? I hear your doom and gloom analysis consistently. And i get it, ZIP doesn't pass your investment thesis so what?
    Just to give an example, festive season is approaching in India. Can you see how much value BNPL provides to people?
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3674/3674681-8cef69b14f0cea32d2cd98ad6613bd7b.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.76
Change
0.040(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $2.221B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.77 $1.83 $1.74 $30.40M 17.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 66876 $1.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.76 60000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.