ZIP 1.45% $1.36 zip co limited..

I’m a nobody around here. Probably considered a peasant. That...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I’m a nobody around here. Probably considered a peasant.

That being said, I am still awaiting proof to invalidate anything Alpha has said regarding institutional investors & big retailers which hurts ZIP’s share price. Clearly that is why the hedge funds sit around and eat off the emotional retail investors. And until this changes, it will continue to be a good-for-short term trade stock. I will just add that Alpha did laugh at me earlier this year when I said it was heading to $6.50 after the cap raising, and that the cap raising itself was a bad look – and that I was being overdramatic and emotional but he seems to have diverted that opinion to Cyberstar (and fair enough lol) But seriously – you can be arrogant if you have a good record at what you’re waffling on about. Alpha was in at $1 so his arrogant pessimism is probably validated. The share price of ZIP should be in the vicinity of $15-$25.It isn’t. Thereby there is something systemically wrong with it as present. The argument of it desperately needing institutional investment (and some big name retail partnerships) is pretty fair. I’m bullshit in the lead up to Black Friday that LD has something up his sleeve while he sips on expensive coffees on his US trip – if LD can’t pull anything off in the next 6 weeks, I’ll start with the more bear attitude.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
-0.020(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.532B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.38 $1.39 $1.34 $24.60M 18.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45993 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.37 386131 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.