ZIP 0.74% $1.35 zip co limited..

They're in final talks to acquire but almost certainly will. I...

1. 8,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 764

They're in final talks to acquire but almost certainly will. I would then encourage every single online store/merchant in the world to open up a Pintrest account and start setting up online displays of the items that are currently selling, just like a retailer would on display in a shop but in a natural way in a real setting outdoors or in a house.

Maybe we'll see a new way to sell things online. Like in real estate you hire a staging company to deck out the house with furniture n stuff to sell the house. Maybe this move by Paypal could start a new way to sell in the future. Where retailers stage their current actual items in Pinterest photos with links to their shop (and Paypal).

Instagram/Pinterest photos are mainly people showing off themselves or their stuff/house so this is a great move to be first and block any other BNPL company from doing it on Pinterest specifically. Pinterest will be like one big fancy shopping display window now.

Facebook/Snap should do this their sites, especially on Instagram and link to Zip/Sezzle when they buy them out sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.35
Change
-0.010(0.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.520B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.37 $1.42 $1.34 $10.67M 7.775M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19271 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.35 5212 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.