ZIP 0.00% $1.70 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-35634

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144

Someone should have asked how they were funding all of these acquisitions. The cash flow positive Aus ops must be funding these acquisitions. The $400m from April would last a while if they focused on just the US but they are also now acquiring Singtel Dash and eventually finalising the Payflex and Zest investments. Global expansion will be costly, I hope they have enough money to remain focused on the US which is the most important region. However, the good thing about Zip is you don't need to partnered with the merchant to use zip there. I.e Wallmart you can buy through the App and even in Australia through the App you can purchase through Ebay. That's probably why they are less focused on securing these huge merchant retailers and more focused on securing partnerships with lower cost payment providers. Maybe Zip eventually will go down the square path and create a payment terminal to be rolled out to all stores. They need to move faster, currently they are moving at turtle pace even Commbank can get crypto before them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.68 $1.71 $1.63 $41.23M 24.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 52 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 125754 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.