ZIP 5.04% $1.70 zip co limited..

Shorting was/is never the reason we're sitting at $6.The shorts...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Shorting was/is never the reason we're sitting at $6.
    The shorts are painful, but they've decreased over the past couple of months as the risk of a successful short has increased.
    A 3.5B market cap is completely embarrassing, given where ZIP's TTV and Revenue is expected to be in about 24 months from now.

The fundamentals of ZIP remain - and I would still classify ZIP far more likely than not to recover from its current position and eventually reach a new ATH, however perhaps not as soon as I or many investors would hope.

However the major issue ZIP has; is managements has thus far failed to find exclusive strategic partnerships with major retailers, and find institutional investors who want to take a long position. Instead management has entertained stupid retail investor picnics to keep retail investors feelings cosy, continued with further M&A's and sold off their own stocks at the worst possible time. all which is is perfectly okay and does make strategic sense - but ultimately, the timing may have been incorrect in the interim. The sector is in the consolidation phase, and the key to this phase is to gain interest from the large institutions.

At current prices, its rife for a takeover from a bigger player.

Meh. Will continue to hold as I am in the red. But lets not blame shorts here lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.090(5.04%)
Mkt cap ! $1.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.74 $1.78 $1.69 $129.7M 75.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 93847 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 556968 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.