ZIP 1.71% $1.44 zip co limited..

How much value, in terms of SP dollars, do you guys think we can...

1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    How much value, in terms of SP dollars, do you guys think we can lay responsibility on the management for?

It sat around $7 during investor day. Then Peter made his remarks and it still continued to sit there. However it began to fall once we all realised that Microsoft edge was the actual annoucement.

I don't think many new investors bought in on Peter's promise. However, I think they sold based on the fact he basically lied to us. So that's about $1 worth of loss I attribute to that situation.

Previously we had the Microsoft Aus/ASX annoucement fiasco. Which could have shot the price up another $0.50 if it had been announced correctly.

On-top of that, there were multiple great partnerships that were thrown into the quarterly report and so got lost amongst all of that. Potentially another $0.50.

US listing, Klarna, and crypto were all thing's that were inflated by outside forces and not too much management could have done to be honest, short of actually confirming them. They even follow through with crypto (although clearly not fully as of yet). In my opinion, these inflated the share price, and then were taken off the share price soon after. So they're not connected.

That's $2 that I can see we'd have if the management had not screwed up some extremely simple things.

Why does this keep happening? How do we hold them accountable? Why does nothing at all get through to these guys on how to treat investors?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.44
Change
-0.025(1.71%)
Mkt cap ! $1.616B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.46 $1.48 $1.43 $11.15M 7.678M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4998 $1.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.45 6700 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.