ZIP 2.67% $2.55 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-37207

1. 4,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1942
    The revenue is meaningless as they are spending more than they are generating.

If you look at the Amazon / Affirm agreement they actually issued 22 million warrants to Amazon for the privilege of being able to provide BNPL to their customers.

Effectively they paid Amazon over $4 billion dollars for that agreement.

Can you imagine how long if ever it will take to cover that cost.

What is more important though is that Amazon inisted on a solvency clause in the agreement, with various triggers in respect of debt/ equity etc.

This is commonplace for Enterprise clients and I would expect it exists in the Zip/ Amazon Australia deal.

I would speculate that within 12 months Zip will breach those covenants and lose the Amazon Australia deal as they cannot survive without further debt issuance, given their reckless expansion and depletion of cash reserves.

This a possibility as to why despite the Peter Grey bluster they have not been able to attract any enterprise clients and LD in desperation spending ten weeks in the USA and returning with nothing.

Their horrible balance sheet is if their own making and hence LD begging letter on LinkedIn as the only way out of the horrible mess they have created is the issuance of new shares to USA insititutional holders and paying off the convertible notes and repairing the balance sheet.

I think their discomfort at the AGM is representative of their own belief it's simply not going to happen.

i very much doubt there will be a Nasdaq listing or any major enterprise clients.

Its simply folly to say I will hold for five years when they may be delisted in two.
    Last edited by Goodfella58: 13/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
-0.070(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $3.329B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.58 $2.62 $2.53 $15.52M 6.058M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9615 $2.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.56 58215 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.