ZIP 5.26% $2.40 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-37664

1. 930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I think zip should have rolled with the crypto angle hard and taken it seriously. What about cross border payments so I could use my zip account to fund my American brokerage accounts much faster and cheaper through crypto? I can stake on an American site funded in 30 seconds. I can move money around the world in a near instant on a 0.08% fee.

I bet if you mentioned the word Bitcoin in-front of the board they would just shoo it off. That’s the disappointing part. They should have never uttered the word crypto. That’s why I held on, but the vibe of the AGM put me in check. I remember working with boomers like Diane way back in the corporate sphere when I tried to introduce a simple excel macro into the company workflow that would avoid human error. It was ‘oh it sounds all too technical to me’ but they would still try to use jargon they thought was relevant but really out of date. ‘Fearless’

I’m now mining at 15 gh on ethereum. Approx $55k AUD a month (before expenses on a pool or it could be something stupendous if I find a block with 70 eth in it). Imagine if that was going into a zip wallet which would fund my zip pay account? It’d take a bank and an exchange out of the equation - more efficient. 1 person. 660k a year coming in.

web 3 is the next thing. Decentralised internet and owning your own space online away from censorship and intervention.

Let’s see the path zip take. I truly hope they succeed and I’d change my tact if they start making the moves they hinted on. Hence why I still keep an eye on them. The sentiment still in the gutter though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.40
Change
0.120(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $3.114B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.35 $2.43 $2.25 $56.09M 23.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $2.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.40 231123 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.