ZIP 1.45% $1.70 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-37969

1. 391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    What? My response was a quote from Terminator 2.

I dunno. SP movement is obviously annoying, but with a PS ratio of less than 10 for a high growth stock, and strong overall KPI's, then IMO it's a clear "buy".

Seems that all the bears have against Zip is bad debts and competition from the 3 giant BNPLers. So hardly anything new or more concerning than it was a year or two ago. Especially considering bad debts is a test and reassess game in conjunction with TTV growth, and easily manipulated and controlled by the company.

Competition isn't as much a concern and trading king Alpha would have everyone believe IMO. There's more than enough room for Zip at the top of BNPL. Anyone assuming that only 3 BNPL companies should rule them all, then I ask why think that? What reason is there to assume such a thing when the cost of entry into the space is miniscule and the total addressable market is so massive?

Management are still the main concern for me personally. I don't trust them as much anymore after their lies at the investor relations presentation.

I haven't changed my plan about selling after Q2 results if they are not great.

If they are extremely promising, then I intent to stay holding for at least another year beyond that. Perhaps even until profitability.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.025(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.75 $1.77 $1.68 $16.19M 9.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5300 $1.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 86880 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.