ZIP 1.71% $1.44 zip co limited..

The emotional impacts this stock has on so many retail investors...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    The emotional impacts this stock has on so many retail investors is really concerning lol. Inflation continues to be the biggest concern, but we're only 1 year away from the Democrats losing what is likely to be both the senate and house, so much more responsible fiscal management will return. I think the re-election of Powell is a good thing, and whilst we should see a tech correction some are saying Nasdaq could rise as high as 18,000 before a major sell off / shake up. I've got a sell order in on a commodity stock, for which I should take 35% profits in and actually look to top up and buy a parcel to average down on ZIP over the next week. And only if that commodity stock hits by price target of $1.40.

Plenty of upside here.....
    Markets don't always head one way, its been a short term pain for ZIP. But markets are a 7 year cycle. The fundamentals lie in place, despite managements pathetic attempts to run this company and ruin sentiment across the board. But sentiment can change quickly; it often takes only one big announcement (big investor) for the tables to turn. ZIP been a good lesson for me, when I was up 35-50% I didn't take profits; based off fair valuation in comparison to APT.

Good buys aplenty coming around in tech again. ZIP, CCA, Paypal

Crypto dip also providing good buying opportunities; ADA/POLK/BTC

Patience will pay off here, unless you're trading of course lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.44
Change
-0.025(1.71%)
Mkt cap ! $1.616B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.46 $1.48 $1.43 $11.15M 7.678M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4998 $1.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.45 6700 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.