ZIP 0.00% $1.70 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-38347

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Can someone tell me or agree with me, with the regular occurrence of JP and now BOA ceasing their substantial holdings, we might actually see a steady line of green days? Are these two large players the reason Z1P is one of the most shorted stocks? Retail shorter's surely couldn't make Z1P one of the most heavily shorted stocks right, there can't be that much weight to them? I'm clearly know FA and am very new to the share market. I took my position in Feb last year in low 5's and it's been a hell of a roller coaster. I thought seeing BOA get on board a while back that this was a great thing, but I'm now convincing myself they were the demise and a huge player in the shorting's. I don't know. If we see another green day 3-5% then I'm thinking my theory could be the right direction. And if what I believe is happening, leads me to ask the next question, what made JP cease and then obtain substantial holdings like this over the last 2 months and now why has BOA all of a sudden called it quits? Did they get a wiff of something?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.68 $1.71 $1.63 $41.23M 24.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 52 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 125754 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.