ZIP 3.94% $1.85 zip co limited..

Do you have a reference to Klarna buying up to 5% I haven’t seen...

1. 2,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Do you have a reference to Klarna buying up to 5% I haven’t seen that. I knew they already were around 4% just over.

Opy got a good deal with Amex we overlooked once more.
    Time to stop farting around with small take overs and concentrate on the business of returning $ growth to shareholders .

It’s a sad reflection on management and infuriating to see them giving themselves performance bonuses. Total disgrace they should be handing that money back to the shareholders that have put faith into a Company that has not delivered up on their promises and in fact, can’t recall half of them.

I read ASIC getting into Westpac for “customers are entitled to have trust and confidence in Westpac being able to deliver what it promises”. Perhaps this is where we will end up on court
    who knows I have lost a considerable amount of money and would be happy to take on a class action if it warranted.

Not trying to downramp the FA of this company just the people running it, just totally unprofessional.

I do hope we all get somewhere near our money back that I know a lot of you like me have lost.

In the meantime let’s wait for the next LinkedIn message from Larry where he is showing us his new pair of shoes . I do hope they runners .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.85
Change
0.070(3.94%)
Mkt cap ! $2.335B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.91 $1.80 $45.22M 24.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7500 $1.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.85 211147 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.