ZIP 2.06% $1.66 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-39363

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    just my own opinion but anyone that invested above $10 was a risky move to start but rather than rubbing it in im sure everyone has learnt their lesson, the long term story for zip is still to be determined but i think people just need to take a step back and re evaluate zip as a whole without taking the share price into consideration

the thing that always gets me about hot copper is when a stock is 3xing in a week we are full of positive comments, when we are down 40% everyone is thinking we are burning to the ground

there is no denying that zips share price has been bleeding the last few months, however this happens ALL the time in the markets and good companies can still become successful in the long term

an extreme, yet good example of this is amazon at one point losing 90% of its value and still going on to becoming one of the biggest companies in the world

i think these forums are good, but every argument should be taken with a grain of salt and should absolutely NOT sway your sentiment to sell without doing your OWN analysis

zip is still growing at an insane rate, yes, it has slowed, yes, the current conditions do not look good for zip, but you need to ask yourself where will zip be in 20 more years time

also in my experience (albeit when i was a wee new "investor) ive lost more money selling a stock when its at a low being too worried, rather than sticking it out a few more months, sentiment changes, if you believe in the company you bought in the first place you shouldnt be worried about a temporary drop in price

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.66
Change
-0.035(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.68 $1.71 $1.65 $5.730M 3.414M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 106966 $1.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.66 10531 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.