ZIP 5.26% $2.40 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-39434

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3859/3859146-9fc6b9cc02c7e1daa2fa6d4db6d4369b.jpg
    Post capital note they have done some significant investments and expansions. Fundamentally the company is strong but technically through dilution and other misses the company has been stuck in this downward channel. The rebrand, Investor day and AGM is what took it into a nose dive internally but externally the macro factors of high inflation, potential interest rate rises, Evergrande, re-election of Fed chair, Corona virus scares. Potentially, these scares or overreactions present a great opportunity for a reversal if it was just that, an over reaction. A quick reversal at nearly 10% shorts would see the same sort of growth as this time last year (I dream). Larry and Co need to start finalising some of the products mentioned in the investor presentation. I.e Crypto being the main one everyone is salty about. If they can finalise that soon, then start with the savings, credit builder and pocketbook integration the steady flow of milestones will help turn sentiment IMO.

General comms are down from credit note raising and I am on @rezX side that Larry has some agreement that he can't have any big announcements except for those required by ASX to limit pumps until he gets his shares back.

TLDR: Where Lambo?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.40
Change
0.120(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $3.114B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.35 $2.43 $2.25 $56.09M 23.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $2.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.40 231123 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.