ZIP 2.34% $1.46 zip co limited..

Another underwater holder hereAs the macro sell off continues I...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Another underwater holder here

As the macro sell off continues I was trying to figure fair value of zip.

Zip app in the US is currently number 32 up 4 spots in shopping category and 490 odd in all categories.

What’s an app worth with millions of users and up trending popularity in the trophy US market?

Bumble was recently valued at $14bn and zips popularity in terms of app trend is not far behind.

People debate competition , I also view zip in terms of banks and maybe even dating apps. Everyone is different and everyone chooses differently.

BNPL is the latest attempt at gaining access to user data and distribution. It has nothing to do with the lending. It’s about keeping peoples attention.

BNPL is hugely popular and Zip is continuing to solidify itself as one of the main choices for consumers, it’s tech is good enough to keep returning customers.

inflation / interest rates bla bla , merchants and customers will absorb the price increases . Zip just takes a small clip on the way through.

For the suffering holders here, irrational markets create opportunity. That’s the nature of business ups and downs. People need to have the cash to buy at the right time , any asset class. Your lucky if you can buy low and sell high. bhp was $14 a few years ago.

Is Zip a crap business? It takes small payments from millions and merchants and has a low cost base (staff etc). Build the software once. Drive traffic with marketing (fixed cost), watch your long term recurring revenue drive up.

I like the idea of this business and that’s why I’m buying.

dyor not advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
-0.035(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.54 $1.45 $19.96M 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104211 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.