ZIP 1.45% $1.70 zip co limited..

I promised not to jump on the Zip forum but noticed my name...

1. 674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194

I promised not to jump on the Zip forum but noticed my name being floated around so will make this the last message here as still working through the hurt.

It’s important I get this off my chest. I would be lying if I was to say that both AlphaX and Goodfella did not influence me to sell the entire Zip holding. In particular, it was one comment that Goodfella made over the weekend about a ‘vacuum’ to $3.74 should Zip breach $4.77 - In the end I needed to protect capital and these comments on repeat coupled with Zip’s continued fall from October got tiresome.

When you constantly see the same negative bearish views it ultimately plays on your original conviction. As a director of my business, I ultimately failed myself because I should not have allowed the views of others to interfere with the original investment/ business plan.

In the end I took a substantial loss on Zip which will ultimately offset profits in the current FY - As mentioned a lesson learnt.

I also feel absolutely fooled seeing Goodfella talk about buying Zip in the $4’s claiming stop at $5.43 with possible reverse to $6. He even claimed to have bought Sezzle the one he constantly trashed would go bankrupt - How his views have done a complete 180 degree turn is hard to digest.

I have strategically moved the money into other stocks and praise God already up about 10% - I see better long term value without the manipulation (Shorts) and toxic environment associated with Zip. (In the end I think I will be far better off).

I noticed a few that members that had also sold are jumping back in - I should have walked away (headache free) when I sold my entire holdings early August for a decent profit - This time I am one and done with BNPL.

I will say this with all sincerity, one has to be super careful as to what is said on these forums as it does seriously impact people’s decisions - Please consider this at all times.

Goodnight x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.025(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.75 $1.77 $1.68 $16.19M 9.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5300 $1.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 86880 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.