ZIP 0.00% $1.70 zip co limited..

That’s the problem when you find a good stock, A LOT of people...

1. 859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    That’s the problem when you find a good stock, A LOT of people want it and they have A LOT more money than any retail holder. If the recent announcement from the big banks in the US haven’t been an indicator of what’s happening here then I don’t know what is. Z1P is a treat to their bread and butter and is the smallest and fastest growing out of the BNPL giants. You won’t stop this train because regardless off all the short selling and down ramping the company has value and is growing in value. Just have to remember people are making money on both side of the SP going up or down, the shorts will lose in the end with this. How funny we only hear the stories of people loosing when the SP drops and not the other way around. The entire ZIP thread is so clogged up with pip traders and con artist that there isn’t any resemblance of constructive discussion. Good luck all, just hold your shares and be comfortable with your investment. I bought in at 90c and have seen the stock go to $15 and back to $4 ( sold a few on the way of course ) and the story hasn’t changed and is coming together more and more as the days go on..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.68 $1.71 $1.63 $41.23M 24.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 52 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 125754 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.