ZIP 5.24% $2.01 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-40428

1. 8,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    relentless as a result of arguing points with the antagonists maybe

I have raised valid and factual concerns well before last report but actually from July.

they have not changed, although it seems the zip board are making improvements - two recent hires, and finally an announcement updating the market.

but if you blame me for others selling, why didn’t anyone sell back at $7.50-$8? Or sell pre report at $7 like I did, sighting a flurry of concerns. It worked out well for me, saving 30-35% downfall and moving my money to greener pastures.

i have never shorted zip, but at the same time, I might have saved a numbers of others who sold back up at $7-$8

ultimately, zip isn’t out of the woods just yet, and has a good number of things to change and hurdles to jump.

I am sorry for Mariemacs loss as i would be to hear of anyones loss, but this is a forum where we share ideas, thoughts and concerns and it’s up to the capable minded, to make their own judgment and decisions.

just like the charting threads calling breakouts every second week down from $10.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.01
Change
0.100(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $2.544B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.95 $2.05 $1.94 $38.11M 19.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 31620 $2.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.02 23041 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.