ZIP 0.00% $1.41 zip co limited..

Should of known better to get my hopes up - what a massive...

1. 1,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Should of known better to get my hopes up - what a massive disappointment " AGAIN" an excellent update with outstanding metrics only to be thrown out the window because of management reckless behaviour of borrowing out shares in the past .

Seriously at this Price , can we please eeeeeeeeeeeeee have a take over offer , and get rid of this board and there hidden a two year agenda to satisfy the shorting activity. I base my opinion, the narrative that board is supporting and is clearly evident in the price identification.

Can some please explain to me the 5% drop in one day on no bad news. Is the market telling us, that the the last two days were nothing more than shorting exercise and the report was just another bear trap... because that's what it looks like to me.

Really, the market thinks , that ZIP is only worth 5 dollars ............ really ?

All of this progress, still only worth 5.dollars more than 7% of its all time high only ten 11 months ago....... really

Record monthly transaction volume of $906.5m (up $310.5m - 52% YoY).
    ● Based on November, transaction volume now annualising at over $10b.
    ● Record transaction numbers for the month of 7.5m (up 86% YoY).
    ● Customer numbers increased to 9.2m (up 71% YoY).
    ● Brand awareness in the US is now at higher levels than pre Zip rebrand.
    ● Successfully went live with Microsoft Edge, Revolve, Virgin, Puma Fuel, Shein and many
    more.
    ● Zip Business delivered record transaction volume of $15.2m (up 44% MoM).
    ● Completed the acquisition of Twisto providing a regional HQ and passport for European
    expansion. The acquisition of Payflex will be completed in early 2022.
    ● Delivered over $50m from Expansion Markets ahead of AGM projections.
    ● Increased our Executive capability and capacity:
    ○ Ahu Chhapgar (ex PayPal, Mastercard, Citi) joined the Company as Global CTO.
    ○ Cynthia Scott (ex Scentre Group, Foxtel, Telstra) joined the Company as MD ANZ.
    ● Signed an exclusive agreement with Singtel (SGX:Z74) to support the upcoming
    Singapore launch and leverage the Singtel Dash App. The first test transaction has been

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.588B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.41 $1.36 $9.712M 7.004M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 56972 $1.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.41 138239 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.