ZIP 2.70% $1.71 zip co limited..

must admit I did say this could potentially happen yesterday and...

1. 8,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    must admit I did say this could potentially happen yesterday and my concerns held true, although it's too early to tell.

for those rampers who thought people weren't buying during Covid and that stim was a guaranteed shake up, haven't a clue.

the stim works two fold, it helps inject and keep liquidity in the markets (albeit not necessarily in tech) and avoids capitulation, and it also helps speed up an already booming back economy, which also increases inflation....

again not surprised to see today's result, and imagine for the shorter term, that it sadly will continue.

will be a tough ride over the next while until we transition through it, whether this is the "event" or not, at some stage we need to get real and understand inflation is inevitable and interest rates (eventually) will creep up. a smooth transition is what should and will happen. after all, z1p has had the run up of its lifetime of late, so the drop has been magnetised by bonds, inflation, and immature liquidity in the stock and markets as a whole.

for those who are pro or con higher interest rates for BNPL, eventually we will find out, although not for som time yet. I myself understand the mechanics well enough to envisage how it will work, showing both pro and con.

I am long on z1p and the disruptive and beneficial operator that it is....

my opinion only, dyor
    Last edited by AlphaX: 08/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.71
Change
-0.048(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $1.915B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.80 $1.83 $1.70 $21.00M 11.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 46517 $1.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.72 73967 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.