ZIP 1.90% $1.61 zip co limited..

I hope to be, but only when I feel they they are steering the...

1. 8,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    I hope to be, but only when I feel they they are steering the ship through the issues.

it is a popular brand, it has easy to use and intuitive technology, I like how I can use it anywhere (and don’t care much for the extra fees personally), and I like their ambitious drive to go global.

however I don’t agree with their execution of their growth strategy, the smell of the lack of investor interest (tech funds and instos), the continual cap raises, and (until recently) the inferior marketing and investor relations.

I would prefer to miss the rise from $3 to $6, to ensure that there is a guaranteed change in fundamentals, sentiment and share register, which increases the likelihood of guaranteed returns.

I really like what they are doing on the hiring front, by bringing in Cynthia Scott (heavyweight) and Levi Aron. I do have concerns around Levi being the right person for the US role, when he was AU only. Surely there was a larger pool for a US BDM in this space, but let’s wait and see.

all imo dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.61
Change
0.030(1.90%)
Mkt cap ! $1.808B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.60 $1.63 $1.57 $24.95M 15.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 61455 $1.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.61 118285 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.