ZIP 1.63% $1.82 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-43283

1. 8,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    this isn’t true at all. just a bitter sounding post of another disgruntled holder, who has provided no substance to backup your light opinion.

“fundementals haven’t changed” - what fundamentals are you talking about, that would suggest zip as being a “buy” and providing a conviction and solid investing thesis? I would love to hear your opinion of these “fundamental’s”

There are still some (yes, myself included) who continue to time markets correctly, more times than incorrectly.

if you spend as much time research economic data, market and current affairs, then you have a better chance than most.

the tech markets have had a technical (defined as greater than 10% but less than 20%) correction every year since 2017.

it’s actually easier to exit than it is to predict the correct entry, but both can be done by several weeks out either side.

long term investors who are in fundamentally (including financially) strong positions will do well, whereas the more speculative few who like to enter and exit positions through various industries and stocks, will struggle.

Markets ran so so hot, and when stim was curved back in the US, sighting at least 2 to 3 rate increases this year, the writing for a correction was always on the cards.

to pretend it wasn’t, makes you more naive than those who “got lucky”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.82
Change
-0.030(1.63%)
Mkt cap ! $2.335B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.85 $1.80 $4.342M 2.373M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 127848 $1.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.82 5634 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.