ZIP 0.35% $1.44 zip co limited..

I've been limited on time lately, so haven't even noticed that...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I've been limited on time lately, so haven't even noticed that ZIP has crashed into the 2s.
    I quit my FT job to focus on my business and its been gangbusters.
    Did take a look at the stock market more broadly today, as well as my portfolio.
    ZIP still cutting me apart. A lot of people must be really in disbelief at its current share price.
    Had the board not so monumentally stuffed up with that capital raising and lending out of shares we'd probably be hovering around the $6-7 mark in comparison to the rest of the tech sector. What I cannot get my head around is the 1.8B market cap. On revenue alone, it laughs in the face of that market cap.

Whilst I acknowledge the macro economic factors, I think when US congress changes hands in a year, inflation will begin to calm down, and I don't believe inflation with disregards to energy will really be a factor in AUZNZ. I still am in disbelief the economic shock that everyone is expecting will actually come this year, next year or the year there after. Both light and heavy industry seem to be doing very well, and demand for the goods and services for these industries is going to be around for a long, long time.

I may actually begin dollar cost averaging into ZIP shortly and taking much more interest in it.

Meanwhile other major investments seem to be doing quite well; webjet, AVZ & cryptocurrencies.

Really this valuation is BS. Very much anticipating the half yearly.........

.....patience everyone patience.
    !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.44
Change
0.005(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $1.622B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.43 $1.45 $1.39 $11.99M 8.413M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 44494 $1.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.44 157139 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.