ZIP 0.74% $1.35 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-45308

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    This company has great potentials but not with the 3 stooges LD/PG/DS at the top running the show.
    The first sign to sell this garbage was when LD/PG dumped millions of their shares @$9.
    The second massive signal was when LD lended his shares to
    shorters to short the hell out of his own company. The company that pays his bills. All in the name of hedging against convertible notes. Give me a break. Will ya? rolleyes.png
    The 3rd massive signal was when they appointed that DS lady/man as a chairwoman. And she doesn’t even know how much of the company stock she holds. Goodness me redface.png.
    This company ate through half a billion dollars in 6months like it’s bloody nothing. And now they saying they got it wrong and they will be getting out of UK after spending $50m plus there. And the $50m in zest money . Coz Szl is allready in India. Someone should be responsible for that. Someone should raise up their hand and say my fault and resign.
    I have never seen a company who would make so many very crucial mistakes and no one gets blamed for it.
    This is my very honest opinion on zip atm. Good luck to everyone and I’ll be taking a massive loss on this stupid mistake but it’s time for me to admit that I made a mistake and sell. Im very grateful that I have some very generous winners in my portfolio which has kept me well ahead. A very expensive lesson but a lesson never the less.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.35
Change
-0.010(0.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.520B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.37 $1.42 $1.34 $10.67M 7.775M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19271 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.35 5212 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.