ZIP 13.5% $2.19 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-45534

1. 4,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1921
    My fundamental view on the entire BNPL market has never changed that it is a flawed business model that has no hope of ever making a profit.

I did post the same in APT as you say but quickly realised that despite it being grossly overvalued it was a pure momentum play and Australia's de facto answer to the Nasdaq as we had limited tech stocks here to act as a proxy.

With all the fiscal stimulus and a whole Legion of stay at home new investors who simply bought a stock for no other reason than it was going up.

APT was agrossly overvalued but the market is a voting machine and so pointless me continuing to argue the fundamental case against APT as momentum was the only trade so I stopped posting.

All that happened is Sq bought APT overvalued scrip with its own overvalued scrip and has seen its price decimated since.

I believe the current equivalent price of APT is $40 and as SQ falls further it's true value will materialise.

Congratulations on your APT profits and being one of the smart ones.

Unfortunately there are many more like you have gone back into SQ/ APT as it keeps falling and thought they could repeat the same on Zip.

For every smart one like you there will be ten others not only reinvested the profits but lost that and their original capital.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.19
Change
0.260(13.5%)
Mkt cap ! $2.772B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.01 $2.19 $2.00 $56.69M 26.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 133683 $2.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.20 235682 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.