ZIP 3.70% $2.24 zip co limited..

The management haven't been able to turn profit in the business...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    The management haven't been able to turn profit in the business the last 2 years, what makes anyone thing they will do it now? I have no confidence in their ability to do it.

The Sezzle deal has no doubt helped the share price decline in a BIG way... It would be nice if they just decided to not do that deal. I don't see how they trade with the money they have between now and the time the sezzle deal goes through AND then take on the losses of sezzle as well. They couldn't fill the last cap raise, which the value of those shares has dropped 90% almost, I'm not sure there is another cap raise possibility.

There's something I'm missing.... Why wouldn't they just let sezzle effectively go broke and just scoop the customer base up in some sort of fire sale? Why did they have to do this deal and lock the share value between the two... big brainers, what am i missing?

Is my conspiracy brain really right that the entire thing was done to assist short sellers? I mean... are they really that in bed with short sellers that they have just been skimming wages and *cough* taking performance bonuses along the way, whilst letting the big boys (and some smaller) get rich shorting? Surely this can't be right?

Hey Bro, here's the deal... give us this money so we can keep operating this vessel, and you just screw it all the way down, we'll keep making it look like it's growing and growing, and you keep propping us up, but as the price declines, you short and profit $$$$. Just make sure we stay afloat... don't worry about the reports, we'll take care of that, we can fluff those..... Those supid retail buyers will think they're buying the dip every time it drops. *pops champaigne cork*

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.24
Change
0.080(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $2.900B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.14 $2.26 $2.12 $33.51M 15.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
73 334999 $2.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.25 558500 65
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.