ZIP 2.37% $1.65 zip co limited..

It's pegged SZL 0.98 to 1 zipSZL is 83c. Zip is 1.02 The lower...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    It's pegged SZL 0.98 to 1 zip

SZL is 83c.
    Zip is 1.02

The lower SZL goes, the more downward pressure on zip, forgetting all of the other stuff that has downward pressure on zip. SZL is going to go broke effectively, there really isn't any upside for it other than the closer it gets to the deal, you might see it gravitate closer to the zip price. As it stands, zip has almost 15% or more lower to go to make up the correct ratio for the proposed merger price.

I just can't find any positives in all of this right now. None at all for zip, they're burning cash, they have no track record of being able to change this, there is no magic pill... it's like... oh... shit, we're losing money... oh wait, sorry, we didn't notice, it's ok, we'll just change what we were doing, sorry, we were too busy getting sloshed at staff lunches and we didn't notice we were burning so much cash. Don't worry everyone, we'll just turn those dials over there and get johnny 5 to process some input and everything will turn around, you remember johnny 5 don't you... remember the warm feeling you got from him, just think of that, no not that warm feeling like pi55ing yourself, that nostalgic happy warm feeling. Oh don't get too caught up in the share price, it's just a technicality, look over there!!! Crypto and Microsoft! WOAH, you don't wanna miss out on this!"

I wish i was joking about the above.. but sadly, i'm not. Please, every part of me is open to be proven wrong on anything i'm writing here. Give it to me, any way you like... facts that prove me wrong, and or positives about the entire current situation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.65
Change
-0.040(2.37%)
Mkt cap ! $1.858B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.66 $1.60 $24.14M 14.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 144386 $1.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.65 170543 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.