ZIP 2.34% $1.46 zip co limited..

More or less a $1 was where it was back when everything was...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    More or less a $1 was where it was back when everything was hunky dory, interest rates were well below what they are now and people still believed in the economy. The wealth effect (feeling hugely wealthy because your property was increasing in (unrealised) value.
    I dont see why it's currently close to the $1 figure, given all the adverse events taking place.
    Even if covid is over, which it isnt, ports are still all messed up (containers on the wrong side of the world, no stevedores etc), buyers are fleeing the property market, or at very least waiting out the rate rise and property sellers are not feeling quite as wealthy.
    When a lettuce costs $6, theres not an enormous amount left over for discretionary spending, or paying zips rapidly increasing fees.
    Business is not rocket science - secure customers at a reasonable price and provide them with products/service at a sustainable price. The whole model of spend a fortune in the hope of becoming the biggest/only gorilla on the block is not a great idea. Especially when you dont have any sustainable competitive advantage.
    Paying a ridiculous amount for customers to walk in your front door, attempting to gouge them on the way through and seeing them walk out the back door is not a great, or sustainable, way to make money.
    In my opinion Zip will crash when it runs out of money. ie stops spending a fortune to seduce (bribe) or tries to further increase fees for existing customers. Simply increasing fees is no way to increase the love and in my opinion the only way out is to hope someone buys them. In the meantime sellers can hope they find a bigger sucker, and that theyre not caught when the music stops. But hey that's just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
-0.035(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.54 $1.45 $19.96M 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104211 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.