ZIP 5.88% $2.70 zip co limited..

As I've said previously we are in the distribution phase and it...

1. 4,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1942
    As I've said previously we are in the distribution phase and it does not fit the Wall Street narrative for stocks to go down in a straight line. All of the economic figures that come out of the US are heavily manipulated and are nearly always "revised," at a later date once Wall Street had engineered the appropriate market response. We have declined for a straight Fibonacci 5 weeks which will have amassed a lot of short interest making the markets ripe for a short squeeze. So we either decline for another 3 weeks or they engineer a rally here. We have US Inflation figures at 10.30 pm Australian time on Wednesday so if they are not as high as expected giving hope of smaller rate rises we will get a Nasdaq rally. If US Wall Street is going to pump it they will start taking positions today or Wednesday morning.US time. I've closed my SQ2 short for now.

These short squeeze rallies tend to float all boats and Commodities like Silver, Copper are about 3 or 4 percent from completing Wave 2 Flat corrections ( Double Bottom bases) so a few things are aligning for a rally this week.

Last edited by Goodfella58: 10/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.70
Change
0.150(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $3.525B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.57 $2.75 $2.57 $25.99M 9.657M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 167010 $2.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.70 89135 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.