ZIP 1.08% $1.83 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-6027

1. 5,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1391
    I was being sarcastic about HUM by the way. That's by far the worst BNPL stock on the exchange (and I'm not judging that by their lack of SP appreciation).

Regarding regulation, I've been very vocal about it. I think it's just a matter of time before surcharges are allowed to be passed on. But this is a non-issue because why would a merchant want to pass those fees on?

As you mentioned, it's highly likely people will choose not to use BNPL if it's surcharged because the whole point of BNPL is the idea that it serves the customer. Since merchants get a benefit from having people use BNPL (increase conversion rates, increased basket sizes, increased loyalty etc) they would be daft to pass on the rate as it essentially reduces conversion rates, reduces basket sizes and more importantly runs the risk of a customer going next door where a surcharge isn't applied.

This is a non-issue and I cannot wait for this regulation to be implemented so that people can stop fussing about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
-0.020(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $2.310B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.85 $1.78 $27.05M 14.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 $1.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 193359 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.