ZIP 7.08% $1.58 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-6338

1. 4,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Geez man you're honestly a lost cause. Riding trends of a FOMO stock like Zip, and you sincerely believe you aren't in the same boat at emotional investors. You might not be an emotional investor, but your strategy is to follow on the coattails of those exact people.

I've never come across such a person like you, who seemingly can't even enter into a normal discussion on a stock that you post about every single day.

I don't think theres anything I could say to get you to write something positive about the underlying asset. Warren Buffett, the best investor of all time, credits his wealth to the fact he studied the company he was investing in or buying, and not the past direction or current trends of the share price. Not only do you obviously not care for this approach (which is totally fine, because it's not for everyone), but you dismiss it as though it's a futile endeavour.

You're a bizarre person and one of the few on here deserving of being blocked. Bye bye freak haha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.58
Change
-0.120(7.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.774B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.72 $1.72 $1.57 $42.26M 26.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 19469 $1.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.58 33400 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.