ZIP 1.45% $1.36 zip co limited..

Hi Pulsey - Let me point to another viewpoint to your current...

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    Hi Pulsey - Let me point to another viewpoint to your current one where you say "respectfully, it appeals to the financially irresponsible"...

Respectfully, I don't know your financial situation or ways you mange your money but for someone like me, (and many others I know) there are key reasons as to why not having to pay something in full up front and have the ability to spread out their payments over time is far better, financially speaking... This is why something like ZIP appeals to the financially 'responsible'.

1. Anyone that has an offset account for their mortgage can save on their interest being charged
    2. The money saved can be placed in a high interest savings account until needed to pay off their debt
    3. For those that really know how to take advantage of deferring payments WITHOUT any interest being charged (so far I've managed to stretch it to 85 days with no interest, including not paying the $6 monthly fee if you have an outstanding balance on your ZIP account) which in turn means you can take advantage of my points 1 and 2, and additionally, reinvest through other means over that period of time which in turn can make you more money... Reinvest where you may ask? Well, ZIP shares of course

I know that the majority wouldn't be doing what I've explained above but more and more people catch on and learn how to take advantage of this and that's why companies like ZIP, APT and the like, are VERY appealing... to those that are financially responsible.

Anyway - Nothing wrong with the company, and its growth is exactly what I love seeing! So much more to come and it really is only the beginning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
-0.020(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.532B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.38 $1.39 $1.34 $24.60M 18.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45993 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.37 386131 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.