ZIP 1.37% $2.16 zip co limited..

Hah! This is hilarious. The panic after a stock surges upwards,...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Hah! This is hilarious. The panic after a stock surges upwards, then comes back to a solid MA. This reminds me of Bitcoin when it cracked 20k. Soon after (it was a very frenzied peak driven by hysteria) when it returned to a good moving average (anyone except those who bought at the peak were still up) - everyone freaked out.

I'd love to share some of the post by those who bought BTC at 20k freaking out, selling out. The boof-head 'I told ya so' sorts posting all over the joint with pure schadenfreude style posts, gloating. Then those who stuck about eventually ended up close to 80k per coin up.

I've seen this story before. And the 'told ya so' sorts, who - when it goes back up are conveniently missing in action. Can't say I'm slightly phased. Of COURSE if there's a crazy peak, things will sell off and come down. I'm still miles up ($1.35 is my DCA which I'm happy to prove). I'm not as loaded as I was a few months ago, but I've played this game before. Those who don't have such a nice DCA don't need to stress. They are the ones who bought Bitcoin at $20k. Let everyone laugh at you, enjoy the losers using you as their self-esteem prop for now. We're headed up (the long term MA is upward).

Glad I'm in on a stock which is already undervalued during times like this where BNPL is being battered. Wouldn't want to fall too far down. As posted above - check YTD and realise we're up. If you measure success from little blips of overexcitement things are going to look a little bleak.

Time in the market beats timing the market, of course. And as Buffet says - the market is just a tool for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.

Fundamentals are good - and I don't think anyone is dumb enough to do the COVID panic style sell seen last year. Hold on, win.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.16
Change
-0.030(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $2.803B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.15 $2.21 $2.10 $31.00M 14.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 56678 $2.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.17 4585 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.