ZIP 4.17% $1.38 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-664

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    This from an older Forbes article an analyst looking at us consumers using bnpl

Who’s making BNPL purchases?
    High-income consumers. Seven in 10 BNPL users earn more than $75,000 a year. They’re highly educated as well—three-quarters have a Bachelors degree or higher.

Credit cardholders. The notion that consumers are using BNPL programs because they can’t get (or don’t have) a credit card is nonsense: 97% of them have at least one credit card. This means that BNPL users have other mechanisms to get themselves into debt.

Millennials. Among all Millennials (26 to 40 years old), 18% made at least one BNPL purchase over the past two years, in

A view i have on the above data is higher income earners consume high value things and they want the luxury items too, like a Prada bag and nice jewellery. Nice phone. Nice watch. Nice holidays

us has a higher GNI than Australja meaning on average more high income earners as a percentage and obviously in absolute terms.

What is zip/quadpay doing to address this higher end higher value audience?
    If i buy a 10 K watch or handbag i might want to pay that off over 3-6 months instead of 6 weeks.
    What is the return rate of luxury items over cheaper items? Does anyone know, is this luxury items segment higher risk or lower risk for zip?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.38
Change
-0.060(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.554B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.43 $1.43 $1.37 $13.99M 10.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 63033 $1.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.39 14315 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.