ZIP 4.40% $2.02 zip co limited..

so much wrong goppy, and your a little touchy when someone has...

1. 4,051 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 617
    so much wrong goppy, and your a little touchy when someone has anything to say about zip that doesnt paint it as perfect in your peachy rainbow land.

your telling me not to compare apt and zip?? thats a bit rich coming from you as thats what you do day in and day out. your such a joke goppy.

i appreciate your enthusiasm to the stock you own but your clearly so in love with it you cant see any negatives. if its so perfect and obviously wonderful why is the SP laging? time to take the blinkers off.
    start questioning why its "undervalued". or start looking into what is turning investor off. why are your customers spending so much less? it can be used anywhere but still not being utilized,. why?

my cgt event has passed? wrong again buddy. geez goppy you need to stop guessing and making up half truths, you look foolish. many people respect your effort and research but be careful as the more half truth you bake into your posts the more respect you lose.

if quad users are getting value added service for the $4 fee why havent zip adopted it? whose doing it better? zip or quad? which part of zip co is doing it worse? i know youll have to fight within yourself to pick as it means seeing your beloved company with a slight negative.

keep up your research, you put in a good amount of effort, but try to deal with facts rather than speculation, half truths or non correlating events.

hey maybe you might convince me to keep holding after my cgt event.

go zip go goppy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.02
Change
0.085(4.40%)
Mkt cap ! $2.442B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.01 $2.04 $2.01 $4.730M 2.348M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 104370 $2.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.02 81022 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.11am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.