ZIP 10.8% $1.69 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-713

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    You've got a Korean boss daring to take on the chaebol's banks with IOU- why on earth would they want a stake in his upstart?

Do you really think they will buy into it and build it up, when they can so easily destroy it ?

I've seen it with my own eyes over there.
    1) I met some Brit's who invented some new embedded cell phone tech back in 2004 and they came to Seoul to pitch it... they left a week later after a Korean company had examined their idea, then copied the thing and told the poms they weren't interested in it. The Koreans took that copy to market 6 months later in a new Samsung phone.

2) Had another friend who was in the shipping biz. He would book cargo between North Korea and the world and his boss was South Korean. So, he gets sick of his boss who is an oaf and he sets up his own shipping biz and invites all clients from his former job to come over to his new shipping firm. Well, the customers like him more because he's not an oaf, so they jump ship and sign with his new biz.
    The South Korean boss doesn't like an American citizen doing this, so he texts his former employee (my American friend) to meet him outside a department store in Seoul. My friend goes to the meeting and the Korean boss has hired a thug who then bashes my friend near senseless. There are witnesses but hey, they don't want to get involved and neither do the police in a "labor dispute".
    I tell my Korean friends about it and they say 'It's the American's fault for taking the clients.'

I could list a few more that I have seen with my own eyes... no, blow it, I'll share one of the worst ones. I saw with my own eyes one of the family that own Hyundai use thugs to drive a car off the road that had protestors in it, who were protesting Mr Moon trying to get elected into parliament there. Moon owned a hospital or two and he'd used his power to avoid paying damages on bungled hospital operations. So, these protestors are daring to publicly say 'don't elect him because he'll do to you what he's done to us'. The men who drove the car off the road had walkie talkies and were simply taking orders.
    I saw it and the Koreans with me saw it but, the Koreans with me didn't want to get involved.

Anyway, you are obviously invested in IOU so good luck with the Korean expansion and good luck with your degree in brain surgery

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.69
Change
0.165(10.8%)
Mkt cap ! $1.904B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.55 $1.69 $1.54 $34.28M 20.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 107872 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.69 87594 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.