ZIP 3.32% $2.34 zip co limited..

Hi Vwboy, Gops, allWith regards this topic of crypto and ZIP, I...

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Hi Vwboy, Gops, all

With regards this topic of crypto and ZIP, I think the critical point to it is not so much which cryptocurrency ZIP gets involved in (to the point made about worry of some being scams) as much as the fact that to me it simply demonstrates the main game - being that Peter and Co understand future customer requirements and what they need to be offering to become a successfull, dominant global financial powerhouse for not just now but 3, 5, 10 years time...

I am personally too old to understand or have dealt in the likes of bitcoin but I am not the future - my younger work colleagues, who constantly talk about, and have seen bitcoin rise by more than most share prices in the past year, are..... along with a number of HC members no doubt ..

Peter's strategy appears to reflect a clear understanding of how not to become the dinasours the banks have become for millenials ..... and to become the business that replaces them for all of a customers needs.

All the new talk of regulation and how that is going to kill ZIP and APT and the rest of the BNPL companies... by the time they get around to it Australia's slice of the ZIP pie will make it almost not worth reading about it (despite the fact that ZIP's credit model already covers any rules that are probably coming).

In my mind it is hard to think when viewing the trendline in numbers and stats of all the past reports and seeing what the business plans to do that this company is not on the path to success and significantly higher SP once it gets there.

Every time I feel a slither of doubt creeping into my mind (which the Feb to Apr retrace would have brought on for many) I just remind myself that ZIP is hopefully on its way to becoming the No 1 or 2 player in a 5 trillion dollar (last read I think) BNPL industry, never mind other revenue sources like trading platform, crypto, etc ....

Bring on the next update....

Dave down under

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.34
Change
0.075(3.32%)
Mkt cap ! $3.042B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.33 $2.41 $2.30 $22.20M 9.414M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 201769 $2.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.34 90566 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.