ZIP 13.5% $2.19 zip co limited..

Great to see SZL showing the others how it's done. A company...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Great to see SZL showing the others how it's done. A company that's literally half owned by one man (Charles) worries me a lot, though. I like when directors have a solid stake in their companies, because it's in their interests to raise the SP, but 45%? A little centralised for my liking. Though it's a little more 'confident' than our 3.27% that Peter owns, or the 9% odd Larry owns. Though these fellas just print more shares if they need them. To hell with the shareholders.

SZL paper thin trading volumes are also a bit creepy for me. It's not hard to rally an SP up when liquidity is as low as it is. Literally only ~102 million shares on issue with them (half of them in one man's hand), compared to our half a billion. Do the math, but their market cap in our share issue would be $1.77 a share. If we had their share issue with our MC, we'd be at $42 a share today.

I guess we could argue all night about where the funds come from to acquire Quadpay and others, but it's good to keep dilution in perspective as Z1P races towards the one billion shares mark. Hopefully we aren't going to be the penny stock of the BNPL players.

Last edited by Kerbifer: 30/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.19
Change
0.260(13.5%)
Mkt cap ! $2.772B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.01 $2.19 $2.00 $56.69M 26.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 133683 $2.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.20 235682 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.