ZIP 2.34% $1.46 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-956

1. 4,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    Morning Z1P Souljas,

We have some inspirational news and as I predicted RETAIL HODL'ers answered the call and squeezed, squashed, slapped, headbutted, chocked out the instos last Thursday the 11th of Feb, WHEN the PUNK's tried to sell us down to $10.50 remember that? Well the resounding response was HELL NO! Retail holders were the main hero's on the day and i believe this also continued into the following day aswell as the instos did make a half baked attempt to knock us back to $10.50 again but didnt even get close.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2910/2910892-38e3261f75e298a7fef6adc6b5f6cc25.jpg

This is what you call share holder activism, this is us burning insto flags in streets while the riot cops are trying to hold us back. Don't underestimate the power of retail holder unity. We saw the fruits of our efforts yesterday when the Instos (LeL) had to climb over each to get back in the game rising the share price by $1.83/16.90% turning some of our LTH's dreams into reality. Much respect to LTH they went through very tough days last year and some even lost hard earned money, so make sure you give them a salute when passing, also LTH are also free to sell when ever they feel they earned that right buy us noobs need to HODL the line so we can also see our dreams materialise. Instos have for too long had their hands in ours/taxpayers/working class/government's pockets, with their predatory and unethical practices.

Why are currently in control and why is APT not seeing the same trend as Z1P

Afterpay's ownership is currently in the hand of instos having 44% ownership compared to retail 32%. Instos only own 17% of Z1P giving all the power to retail holders (me and you), this ofcourse will not last forever and which is why we need to make the most of this power for as long as we can. Right now APT share price is a the mercy of insto price manipulators and can effectively short APT to levels that make APT share holders succumb to despair and sell their stock. New retail holders of this stock are particularly susceptible to this unethical practice. Note shorting was only made legal recently (2009 if memory serves me correct). APT ownership diagram can be viewed below.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2910/2910955-027d47fd03357f1f31db1df1edb0e481.jpg

Below is a graphical display of how insto strategy pushes retail holders into despair and selling their stock for cheap right into insto hands only to sell them back to the same retail holder at a mark up. BUT they can not do this to Z1P at the moment because us peasants hold the balance of power and have our pitchforks fixed in their direction.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2911/2911039-166b33d5038259e80db7ca86e44ba3fc.jpg

I will write more about insto strategy and the biggest abusers at another time, but want to wrap this asap as i now you all want to view it before the market opens.

GOOD LUCK today share holders No Retreat No Surrender. HODL and lets materialise our dreams.

If you appreciate this post and find it helpful please remember to give it a like/great analysis so others can distinguish the informative posts from the fraudulent ones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
-0.035(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.54 $1.45 $19.96M 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104211 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.