ZIP 3.63% $1.29 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-11927

1. 8,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    I'm seriously going to post a picture of the new toy I buy when this gets above $15 again.

anyone not accumulating at these levels;

- either thinks inflation is around to stay and will force rates materially higher in the short term (semi permanently), which I do not agree
    - thinks sentiment won't change back for the shorter to long term, again I do not agree
    - see employment booming, and wage growth happening, again I do not agree
    - see interest rates being smacked up anytime soon, which would clearly have a material impact on property, and force further pressures on household spend, again I do not agree
    - see a huge mid to longer term shift to consumer sentiment and spending, trends are suggesting far from it, so again I do not agree
    - see a near to shorter term risk of a GFC event and prolonged global recession (economics and metrics suggest far from it) so again I disagree

based on valuations of peers, and coupled with the growth trends and SP trend, whilst I appreciate glass balling back at $14 would have paid dividends for those who were brilliant enough to trade the top, or take substantial profits, for the most part, this remains a steal longer term... huge money on offer as there already has been.

funds would be remiss not to be continuing to rebalance accordingly, except for growth fund or tech ETFs etc...

ignore the noise and stay the course

research is your friend

IMO, not investment advice and dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.29
Change
0.045(3.63%)
Mkt cap ! $1.442B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.32 $1.27 $16.63M 12.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30048 $1.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.29 290528 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.29
  Change
0.045 ( 3.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.31 $1.25 2717786
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.