ZIP 4.38% $1.31 zip co limited..

Geez that seems a hell of a mountain to climb to put a value on...

1. 4,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Geez that seems a hell of a mountain to climb to put a value on that haha.

I don't know the first thing about what a company would have to go through to get all the approvals to adopt their system, and which countries are in need of such a thing.

Their numbers look good in their annual report though. Quite significant jump in income relative to expenses from 2019-2020. Plus they're majorly cashed up now. Seem to be in a good position.

The thing is though, I don't know what America has or hasn't got on their satellites (or even covertly put on Tesla satellites). For all I know they have stuff up there that's totally classified and they have no need for KSS and can offer the same service.

I'm of the opinion that the US doesn't disclose a lot of it's defence and tracking technology so that if they ever have a war with an enemy of "equal" means, they have the element of surprise. They haven't needed to show anything amazing while fighting ISIS for example haha. But with Russia or China, they might want a few tricks up their sleeve for insurance.

I know the GPS network uses the microwave band only, so a complimentary RF network would be worth a lot if one doesn't already exist.

I assume their board is aware of what's going on, after having served with army intelligence and all. So I guess they know what they've got into building is worthwhile.

The thing is though, I don't personally know if it's worthwhile and I never can know because it's just too far into the realm of government smoke and mirrors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.31
Change
0.055(4.38%)
Mkt cap ! $1.475B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.28 $1.31 $1.26 $8.806M 6.850M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1370 $1.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.31 194028 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.30
  Change
0.055 ( 3.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.28 $1.31 $1.26 1773143
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.