ZIP 0.43% $1.16 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-514

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Seano if zip hits 100 I'm retiring, likely buying a yacht, learning to sail, moving to a no capital gains tax country and then selling my shares and will send this thread pictures of my locations around the world as i sail

100 is a big call. But.... We know bnpl is here to stay and it's going to continue this momentum until at least 2025 according to multiple analysts with the continual decline in credit cards.
    Regulatory change from now to 2025 surely will happen; putting a cap on merchant fees and late fees.
    PayPal is valued at a 12x multiple but it's growing at less than 30 percent a year. As these bnpl companies to continue to grow at 80-100+ % a year can the same multiples be maintained? My concern is profitability will become more important as the years go by.
    Covid 19 vaccine rollout and investors returning to value stocks; we saw a minor blip on bnpl when the vaccines were announced.
    Interest rates on mortgages and savings will stay low for at least 5 years so people will look to property and shares to grow their wealth, this sits well for bnpl.
    the bnpl movement has only just begun, we are still in the early adopter phase. The mass early adopters phase is only just started imho.
    Signing Amazon US would be a massive nail in the Shorters coffin or an equivalent sized merchant sign on.
    The tap and zip option for zip and quadpay gives the company buffer when the stimulus runs out as people's loyalty on the app increases beyond a one use discretionary bnpl. The move to building super apps for mobiles; that have multiple uses is becoming a trend. Zip is already thinking of this as it expands its features for zip.
    Ongoing innovation will be key and a big differntiator. There are over 100 bnpl companies globally now. How do you stand out amongst the crowd.
    m and a activity. Who is Zips next acquisition target? But be careful each acquisition must be carefully thought out. We don't want to see a Slater and Gordon style collapse growing too fast.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.16
Change
0.005(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.264B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.19 $1.13 $12.72M 10.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5215 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31770 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.15
  Change
0.005 ( 1.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.14 $1.19 $1.14 1743719
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.