ZIP 1.59% $1.24 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-641

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    I get that some people are a little impatient and want shares to double in price everyday, who doesn't want their hard earned $$ to set them up for life sooner rather than later!? However, talk of needing 'this announcement' or 'that announcement' every week/day to send the SP up is actually not good for everyone in the long run. If there is no base/stability formed on each leg up, the harder and quicker it will fall if there is any bad news.

We know what is happening with the company and where it is heading. We already know what the next updated report is going to look like based off the last two qrt reports. We know it is going to be very good, hence the increase in SP the last few weeks. We don't need an announcement every week. Let it breathe and settle and when the announcements do come, enjoy the ride, take a break and go enjoy some golf or whatever helps you relax. As much as I loathe short sellers, I believe our shortening friend in GF has already disclosed that he closed of his short position weeks ago so there is no need to invite him/her back into any conversation here. Anyone wanting to short now is just crazy!

I am really happy that Affirm's numbers were not as great as predicted because that confirms to me the direction ZIP is heading will take over in the long run. If they can implement a lot of what they are doing here in AUS into Quadpay, UK and future geographical locations, it will explode even further! Very excited for the year ahead!

Another great week with ZIP reaching ATHs and we will continue to see this right through 2021! ZIP's leadership team won't stop working and have plenty of things going on that will be great for all Share Holders. Take a profit now if that is your strategy and enjoy! However, you'll be missing out on a lot more by the end of the year. IMO

Last edited by CrocDundeeCam: 12/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.24
Change
-0.020(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $1.357B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.28 $1.21 $9.007M 7.292M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $1.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.24 395766 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.24
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.42 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.26 $1.28 $1.21 1609549
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.