PIL 0.00% 0.8¢ peppermint innovation limited

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-17

1. 4,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 923
    I have been involved with 2 other companies that tried similar approaches with capital raises offering bonus options as incentives.

Both companies showered similar falls in share price, firstly dragged down to the capital raise level, which is understandable, then dragged well under the raise price, similarly to what we have experienced here.

Although they recovered later, following positive news release, I never understood the reasons for the dramatic fall.

Thankfully, I averaged down a few times to take advantage of it and did ok out of those

I still have faith in the company- the EMI application has boosted my confidence that they can turn this into something huge, much more so than what they could ever do using the Bizmoto agent system. The fact that they are cutting off additional EMI applications this month is pure poetry for this company.

This morning I used the money I had put aside for exercising bonus options to buy $8k worth of shares at 1.3 cents.

These will be worth $12,300 at 2 cents, and worth $16,600 at 3 cents.

Buy them while they're cheap and give the company time to execute on its plan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $520 65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 932499 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2835583 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.